Monday, August 1, 2011

Capirossi Not Interested with World Superbike

Italian rider, Loris Capirossi, is expected to choose to retire at the end of 2011, rather than follow in the footsteps of fellow veterans of other riders, like Max Biaggi, Carlos Checa and Marco Melandri, who switches from MotoGP to World Superbike.

Pramac Ducati rider will make an announcement about his future during the GP of the Czech Republic in mid-August. However, Capirossi had indicated would not move to World Superbike. Two weeks ago at Laguna Seca, United States, recently noted the appearance Capirossi to-322 in the Grand Prix arena. After that, he wants to enjoy a short summer vacation (the past two weeks), before talking about his plans.

To the MCN, 38-year-old rider, who suffered a nightmare in the 2011 season because only single entry from the top 10 ten series dilakoni, said: "Some of the teams interested in me to move to World Superbike, but I really do not interested. My dream is to continue in MotoGP or may stop, I do not know. when back in Brno, I would say something because at this point the motor is not very competitive and we experience any difficulties.

"I really do not enjoy the ride and this year when it seems we always have problems. This is a
good time to understand what I would do in the future. After 22 season with many victories and
podiums, I do not have anything to show anyone about my potential. I just want a good bike and
enjoy the races again. "

source:MCN

No comments:

Post a Comment